❤ sharing the joy of yoga and connection with love ❤

❤ sharing the joy of yoga and connection with love ❤

Monday, December 10, 2012

$2200...that's all I need to meet my commitment!

To all those who have donated, THANK YOU!  The commitment I made--to raise $20K in 2012--was HUGE, and definitely not something I could do on my own. So many new and old friends have helped push me forward on this path, and picked me up when I felt I'd never get there. I have said Thank You more this year than ever before in my entire life, and it's been amazing. I'm in awe of the people who take time out of their lives to show up to my events and give, and those who have just donated without receiving anything at all in return. It truly has changed me. 

So in the next 21 days I must collect an additional $2200 to fulfill my commitment. I'm not going to stop until I get there!

If you have considered making a donation, now is the time! If you've already made a donation, please consider giving a little more. I promise you that Off the Mat will make the best possible use of your money, and young girls who have suffered greatly will find their lives extremely improved. Thank you, Gracias, Toda, Merci, Shokran, Shukriya!!! Just follow the DONATE NOW button to the left :) Namaste.

1 comment:

gatoredie said...

You are a force of nature, Elyse Acanda!! Mazel Tov!